Research Store

Research Store

Research Store
add to cart Register yourself and then log-in with your user ID and password, before clicking on 'Add to Cart'
    
Issue Date:27 October 2018     Price in Rs. R 7000    Price in USD. $ 100
    

Maharashtra based Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd is a specialty chemical company focussed on two product lines - Acetyl Intermediates and Speciality Intermediates.

 

The Acetyl Intermediates unit produces a wide range of acetyl products, including Bulk Solvents and Aldehydes. The Speciality Intermediates unit makes products like Ketene & Diketene derivatives including Esters, Amides and Arylides. These have applications in healthcare, synthesis and manufacturing of agrochemicals and pigments.

 

In terms of revenue mix, ethyl acetate, which accounts for around 70% of its revenue; diketene derivatives account for the remaining 30%.

 

Its manufacturing facility in Mahad, Maharashtra, has a capacity to produce 120,000 tonne per annum (tpa) of ethyl acetate, 14,400 tpa of acetic anhydride, and 22,280 tpa of diketene derivatives.

 

The firm was set up as a public limited company in 1989. It has 7 directors – Ravi Goenka Vasudeo (managing director), Radhesh Welling, Manish Balkishan Chokhani, Vasudeo Goenka Nathmal, Desh Kedarnath Verma, Omprakash Venkatswamy Bundellu and Sangeeta Kapil Jit Singh

 

In fiscal 2017, on a consolidated basis, net profit was Rs 71.7 crore (USD11m)  on operating income of Rs 1076.9 crore (USD158m).

 

Find more information in our detailed research report.

  • Company Background
  • Business Highlights
  • Financial Performance
  • Financial Details

 

  • Board of Directors
  • Financial Summary
  • Profit & Loss Account
  • Balance Sheet
  • Ratios

 

No data to display